Sunday 5 July 2009

Welcome...

...To my first post. For those of you who don't know, the title of this blog refers to my initials rather than whichever obscenities spring to mind.. And for those of you who don't read very much, my URL is a reference to one of my favourite books by one of my favourite authors - I'm neither broken hearted nor the type to blog about it. In all honesty, I have never thought I was 'the type' to blog at all. I certainly won't be connecting this link to my Facebook page or anything like that - not that there is anything wrong with that. I admire a person who can write freely and allow people to read their writing. I'm just not that person. I will find it a lot easier to be completely honest knowing that few (if any) people who I know in 'real life' are reading what I write.. Is that odd?

No comments:

Post a Comment